Graphic Designer/Web Editor to Join our Team
JaclynSmithProperties is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer/Web Editor for our team. No job is too big or too small, you’ll be our go-to for all things design and web-related. If you are a passionate and energetic individual that takes pride in seeing your creations come to life, then keep reading! We thrive in a fast-paced environment and this role is integral to meeting the needs of our companies. This is an in-office position as it’s imperative to work face-to-face and collaborate with the team and tackle our marketing projects together!
- Execute design concepts across a range of print and online mediums in a high demand environment. In-house marketing materials include promotional flyers, brochures, invitations, social graphics, maps, floorplans, postcards, logos, signage, PPC ads
- Create, order and implement the use of swag, signage and marketing materials
- Support marketing manager and team in executing various projects and events
- Brand analysis and planning on how that brand is perceived in the market. Developing a good relationship with the target market is essential for brand management. Tangible elements of brand management include the product itself; look, price, the packaging, etc.
- Use your creativity to make our webpages stand out. Anything from adding new pages, updating content, photos, forms, and redirects
- Will be an integral part of new website launches
- Proficient Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Proficient in Wordpress and basic HTML skills
- Proven track record of producing quality content
- Flourishes in a deadline-driven environment. Flexibility to work extra hours to accommodate those deadlines if required
- Team player that enjoys working collaboratively to develop and execute strategic marketing plans, events, projects, and client “touch-points”
- Experience using project management software
- Minimum of an associate degree in graphic design with at least 2 years of experience in a related field or a bachelor's degree with at least 1 year of experience in a related field
- Physical portfolio required
Why Work for Us?
Here at JaclynSmithProperties, our Core Values provide us with a clear understanding as to what our culture is all about. Our Core Values are:
Our Core Values are built on the foundation of Faith and Family. Our Faith in God guides us; to believe the best in each other, value family, and love our community.
- Full Kitchen: Our kitchen is fully available for your use and is even stocked with healthy snacks, candy bars, sweets, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers. Our dress code is relaxed and approachable.
- Company Outings: We're not an "all work and no play" organization. We’ll frequently cut out early and go do something fun. Many of our larger events are pre-planned and already on the calendar.
- Free Coffee: Employees get to enjoy one free drink from the locally-owned coffee shop next door every day.
Full-time position: Includes paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan contribution matching, and more.
If this sounds like a position and culture you’d enjoy and excel in, please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please provide a brief description of why you are the perfect person for this role.
A link to your digital portfolio may be added to your resume/cover letter. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role.